The new Apple TV went on pre-ordering via Apple’s online store earlier this week, and priority deliveries will begin this Friday while standard shipments will begin arriving after this upcoming weekend. Retail stores will reportedly begin receiving shipments of the new product later this week with stores.
If you’re not close to an Apple retail store, you can order one online via Best Buy and pick it up as early as November 4.
Pricing wise, a 32GB model of the TV is available for $149 while the 64GB model is priced at $199.
- Output: HDMI
- Processor: Dual-core A8 chip
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 32 GB or 64 GB
- Max. Output Video Resolution: 1080p
- Dimensions: 98(L) x 98(W) x 35(H) mm
- Weight: 425 g
- Connectivity: 10/100BASE-T Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
There is no doubt that the upcoming TV is the most exciting update to the product line we’ve seen to still date. Let’s check it out its new and exciting features:
- Siri Control of the Apple TV
- Apple TV Apps & Games support
- New Apple TV Remote
- Photos & Video sharing to TV
- Screen Savers
- Wireless Headphone Support
- Good Storage options